- 16 thin slices pork (Shabu Shabu)
- 3/4 can coca cola
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce (Lee Kum Kee)
- 1/2 tbsp light sauce
- 1/4 tsp dark sauce
- 1 cucumber, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- Mix all the ingredients (except the pork slices) into a swallow plate.
- Roll the thin slice pork with some shredded cucumber & carrot.
- Marinate pork rolls into the cola sauce mixture for 1-2 hrs.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place the pork roll on a oven grill tray, brush the roll with the cola sauce mixture and grill for 4-6 mins.
- Flip to the next side and brush with cola sauce mixture again, grill for another 4-6mins. 7. Ready to serve on plate.
Recipe by Wendy Kwan
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more