4 bunches kangkong leaves, cleaned & stems removed
1 cup flour
3 cups corn starch
1 pc boiled egg, grated medium
Salt to taste
1 1/2 cup water
5 cups cooking oil
1. Clean kangkong leaves and remove the stems. Set aside.
2. Make a batter mixture by combining water, cornstarch, flour, salt & egg. Mix until smooth in consistency.
3. Heat a pan then put oil. Dip kangkong leaves one by one in batter mixture & deep-fry until crispy in medium heat.
4. Put fried leaves on a plate lined with table tissue to drain oil from the leaves.
5. Serve with catsup or sauce on the side. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Spicy Cheesy Balls Recipe
https://youtu.be/w_CjQ1yZmz4 Ingredients: Eden cheese slice cubes Bread crumbs Egg ½ tsp. Salt and Pepper 4 tbsp. Cheese Powder 2 tbsp. Chili Powder Oil ...read more
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more