4 bunches kangkong leaves, cleaned & stems removed
1 cup flour
3 cups corn starch
1 pc boiled egg, grated medium
Salt to taste
1 1/2 cup water
5 cups cooking oil
1. Clean kangkong leaves and remove the stems. Set aside.
2. Make a batter mixture by combining water, cornstarch, flour, salt & egg. Mix until smooth in consistency.
3. Heat a pan then put oil. Dip kangkong leaves one by one in batter mixture & deep-fry until crispy in medium heat.
4. Put fried leaves on a plate lined with table tissue to drain oil from the leaves.
5. Serve with catsup or sauce on the side. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more