3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned)
1 cup soy sauce
1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi (juiced)
1 large tomato (diced)
1 large sweet onion (minced)
2 pcs. chili (minced)
1 medium garlce (minced)
1 cup grated cheese
Ground black pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, put all the ingredients except the squid.
2. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Stuff the squid with the prepared mixture.
4. Grill the squid for 6 to 8 mins. per side.
5. Remove from the grill when cooked.
6. Slice the squid crosswise then serve with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more