3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned)
1 cup soy sauce
1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi (juiced)
1 large tomato (diced)
1 large sweet onion (minced)
2 pcs. chili (minced)
1 medium garlce (minced)
1 cup grated cheese
Ground black pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, put all the ingredients except the squid.
2. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Stuff the squid with the prepared mixture.
4. Grill the squid for 6 to 8 mins. per side.
5. Remove from the grill when cooked.
6. Slice the squid crosswise then serve with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more