- 10 pcs okra, sliced
- 2 pcs eggs
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup flour
- salt & pepper, to taste
- cooking oil, for frying
- Wash and slice the okra. Mince the onions and garlic.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for cooking oil. Mix well.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Slowly add some of the mixture. Fry until both sides are golden brown. Repeat until all the mixture is consumed.
- Serve and enjoy your tortang okra!
Easy Related Posts
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more
Pork Ampalaya in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size pork tenderloin, about 1/2 kilo, sliced into strips1 medium to large size ampalaya, split in halves ...read more
Ingredients: 200 grams pork belly, sliced for frying3 tablespoon cooking oil1 onion, chopped3 cloves garlic, minced3 ...read more
Ohong Guisado Recipe
Ingredients: 1 k. fresh mushrooms ¼ k. pork, sliced into strips ¼ k. shrimps, shelled ...read more