- Pack of Oreo Cookies
- 500 grams of white chocolate
- 1 can of condensed milk
- On a glass bowl, mix chocolate and condensed milk. Place it on a microwave for 1 minute and give it a stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Repeat step until the mixture becomes thick.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can do this by placing over the bowl on top of a boiling water.
- Crush the Oreo cookies using a food processor or a rolling pin.
- Mix the crush oreo with the chocolate – milk mixture and pour it over a flat pan.
- Spread until it is fully covered and set it overnight inside a fridge if you desire.
- Cut it in desired size. You can also top it with more crush Oreo if you like.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Best step to make Macaroni Chicken Salad
One of the favorite appetizer of Filipinos is Chicken Macaroni Salad. ...read more
Buko Fruit Salad Recipe
Well, they said keep the Christmas everyday! Hence, one way to make feel like Christmas ...read more