- Pack of Oreo Cookies
- 500 grams of white chocolate
- 1 can of condensed milk
- On a glass bowl, mix chocolate and condensed milk. Place it on a microwave for 1 minute and give it a stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Repeat step until the mixture becomes thick.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can do this by placing over the bowl on top of a boiling water.
- Crush the Oreo cookies using a food processor or a rolling pin.
- Mix the crush oreo with the chocolate – milk mixture and pour it over a flat pan.
- Spread until it is fully covered and set it overnight inside a fridge if you desire.
- Cut it in desired size. You can also top it with more crush Oreo if you like.
Easy Related Posts
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Banana Leche Flan Recipe
Ingredients: 1 big can (15oz) evaporated milk 1 big can(14oz) condensed milk 6 egg yolks ...read more
Best step to make Macaroni Chicken Salad
One of the favorite appetizer of Filipinos is Chicken Macaroni Salad. ...read more