- Vegetable oil for frying
- 8 tbs butter
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 lb lump crab met
- 1 cup cornmels
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 and 1/2 tbs baking powder
- 1 tbs sugar
- 4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- In a sauce pan heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a microwave, then pour into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the corn, eggs, sour cream, green onions,and jalapeno, mix well, then fold in the crab meat mixture and gently combine well.
- In another bowl, mix together the cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the crab meat mixture until well combined.
- Wet your hands and form small balls of the fritter mixture.
- Drop a few at a time into the oil and fry for 3-4 minutes, turning, until the fritters are brown on all sides.
- Transfer to a wire rack or paper towels to drain.
- Season with salt while hot.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more