- Vegetable oil for frying
- 8 tbs butter
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 lb lump crab met
- 1 cup cornmels
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 and 1/2 tbs baking powder
- 1 tbs sugar
- 4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- In a sauce pan heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a microwave, then pour into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the corn, eggs, sour cream, green onions,and jalapeno, mix well, then fold in the crab meat mixture and gently combine well.
- In another bowl, mix together the cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the crab meat mixture until well combined.
- Wet your hands and form small balls of the fritter mixture.
- Drop a few at a time into the oil and fry for 3-4 minutes, turning, until the fritters are brown on all sides.
- Transfer to a wire rack or paper towels to drain.
- Season with salt while hot.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more