- canola or vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 ears of corn, shucked and corn kernels cut off
- 3 hotdogs, chopped into a small dice
- Heat your vegetable or canola oil in a deep sided pot, filled half way up to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine the milk, melted butter and beaten egg.
- Stir the milk mixture into the flour mixture and then add the corn kernels.
- Drop by large tablespoons into the hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes, turning, until golden brown and cooked through in the center.
- Drain onto paper towels and season with salt.
- Serve with ketchup or mustard for dipping.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more