- 4-5 corn ears or 500g frozen corn
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 jalapeños, sliced
- 600 ml brown rice milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of dried vegetable soup seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- When starting with fresh corn ears during summer, boil them for 10-12 minutes, until soft. Set aside the water, as you’ll need it later and cut the corn grains off the cob. (When using frozen corn, you can just cook it in the soup.)
- Heat the coconut oil in a soup pot, add the minced onion and fry until glassy. Toss the jalapeños and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Now pour approx. 400 ml of the water used to cook the corn ears into the pot, add the rice milk, as well. Season with dried vegetable seasoning, salt, pepper, and finally add the corn grains.
- Let it cook for 5-10 minutes so that the tastes have some time to come together. Sprinkle over with some fresh cilantro, and there you go: enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more