- 100g cocoa
- 300g caster sugar (golden if you’ve got it)
- 200g butter
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 100g self-raising flour
- Half an overgrown courgette (350g), grated
- Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 4.
- Grease and line the tin you always use for brownies.
- Grab the biggest saucepan you own and melt the butter, sugar and cocoa together on the lowest heat you can get away with. It’s best to get the butter melting for a bit first before adding the sugar and cocoa to avoid sticking.
- Leave it to cool to avoid getting scrambled eggs on the next step.
- Beat in the eggs little by little, follow with the flour and courgette then mix until everything’s combined.
- Pour into the baking dish and put on the top shelf of the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Once done, leave to cool for a little while then transfer to a wire rack and slice into 12 brownies.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more