- 100g cocoa
- 300g caster sugar (golden if you’ve got it)
- 200g butter
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 100g self-raising flour
- Half an overgrown courgette (350g), grated
- Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 4.
- Grease and line the tin you always use for brownies.
- Grab the biggest saucepan you own and melt the butter, sugar and cocoa together on the lowest heat you can get away with. It’s best to get the butter melting for a bit first before adding the sugar and cocoa to avoid sticking.
- Leave it to cool to avoid getting scrambled eggs on the next step.
- Beat in the eggs little by little, follow with the flour and courgette then mix until everything’s combined.
- Pour into the baking dish and put on the top shelf of the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Once done, leave to cool for a little while then transfer to a wire rack and slice into 12 brownies.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more