- 16 ounces lump crab meat
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cup cracker crumbs, unsalted
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 whole eggs, blended
- olive oil
- Saute peppers, onions, shallots, and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside and cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add crab meat, parsley, basil, sauteed onions, peppers, shallots and garlic. Mix thoroughly.
- Add cream and about 1 cup of cracker crumbs. The mixture should be stiff enough to shape. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Shape crab mixture into oval cakes. Dip into flour, then egg mixture, then remaining cracker crumbs. Shake off excess cracker crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy skillet. Saute cakes until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Source: We Love Seafood
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more