- 16 ounces lump crab meat
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cup cracker crumbs, unsalted
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 whole eggs, blended
- olive oil
- Saute peppers, onions, shallots, and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside and cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add crab meat, parsley, basil, sauteed onions, peppers, shallots and garlic. Mix thoroughly.
- Add cream and about 1 cup of cracker crumbs. The mixture should be stiff enough to shape. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Shape crab mixture into oval cakes. Dip into flour, then egg mixture, then remaining cracker crumbs. Shake off excess cracker crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy skillet. Saute cakes until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more