- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat, drained/flaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Saute onions, mushrooms and thyme in margarine in skillet until tender. Reduce heat to low; add flour. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk and wine; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, salt and red pepper.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoon crabmeat mixture down center of each crepe; roll up crepes; arrange in baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cover; bake at 350F for 25 minutes. Broil crepes 4-6 inches from heat source, 1 minutes until golden.
- Combine all-purpose flour and salt. Gradually add beaten eggs, milk and margarine, beating until smooth. Refrigerate crepe batter for at least 2 hours.
- Brush the bottom of 8 inch crepe pan with 1/8 tespoon oil; place pan over medium heat until oil is just hot.
- Pour 3 tablespoons batter in pan; quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan in thin film. Cook crepe 1 minute. Lift edge of crepe to test for doneness. Crepe is ready for flipping when it can be shaken loose from pan. Flip crepe; cook 30 seconds on other side. Cool on towel. Stack between layers of wax paper. Repeat procedure with remaining batter.
Source: We Love Seafood
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more