- 2kls crab
- 1 ½ can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¾ kl corn, boiled and grated (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsps. Cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- In a deep pan, place the crabs, salt and crushed pineapple syrup; allow to simmer. Flake crab meat and reserve crab shells
- Saute the onions, celery, grated corn, bell peppers and chicken bouillon in a skillet.
- Add the crab meat and crushed pineapple. Season to taste and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the egg. Fill crab shells with ¼ cup of sauté mixture. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Fry surface until lightly golden brown.
- Top with grated cheese, if desired.
- Makes 6 serving
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more