- 2kls crab
- 1 ½ can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¾ kl corn, boiled and grated (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsps. Cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- In a deep pan, place the crabs, salt and crushed pineapple syrup; allow to simmer. Flake crab meat and reserve crab shells
- Saute the onions, celery, grated corn, bell peppers and chicken bouillon in a skillet.
- Add the crab meat and crushed pineapple. Season to taste and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the egg. Fill crab shells with ¼ cup of sauté mixture. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Fry surface until lightly golden brown.
- Top with grated cheese, if desired.
- Makes 6 serving
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more