- 1 tin tuna
- 1 spine celery, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise (can use light)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sesame seed bagel, halved
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a medium bowl mix together celery, green onion, cranberries and tuna. Add mayonnaise and mix until the mixture comes together evenly. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Spoon a healthy amount of tuna salad on to both halves of the sliced bagel and top with slices of cheddar cheese. Place, open faced, on a baking tray.
- Cook on broil for 5 minutes, until the cheese melts and becomes bubbly.
Source: Port and Fin
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more