- 1 tin tuna
- 1 spine celery, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise (can use light)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sesame seed bagel, halved
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a medium bowl mix together celery, green onion, cranberries and tuna. Add mayonnaise and mix until the mixture comes together evenly. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Spoon a healthy amount of tuna salad on to both halves of the sliced bagel and top with slices of cheddar cheese. Place, open faced, on a baking tray.
- Cook on broil for 5 minutes, until the cheese melts and becomes bubbly.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more