- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken (breasts and/or thighs)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 15 ounce can mix vegetables, drained or 1-1/2 to 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- fluffy biscuits
- Measure your chicken and get your vegetables ready.
- Add chicken broth to large skillet. Bring to simmer. If you are using frozen vegetables add them now and cook until veggies are as tender as you like.
- While the veggies are simmering melt butter in a small skillet. Add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk into simmering broth and veggies (or just broth if you haven’t added your veggies yet.)
- If you are using the canned veggies add them and the chicken now. If your dish isn’t quite creamy you can do a few things. You can either simmer some of the liquid off, add some instant potatoes, or make a cornstarch slurry of 1-2 tablespoons of cornstarch mixed with cold water, drizzle in the pot (while stirring) until it is as thick as you like.
- Serve up a heaping helping of creamed chicken on your biscuits or on the side.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more