- 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder
- 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder
- 1½ cups of Sugar
- 1 pack (25g) Buko Pandan Flavored Gelatin Powder
- 1 pack All-Purpose Cream
- 1 Big Can Condensed Milk
- 12 cups Water
- 1 small can Evaporated Milk
- 1 Big Can Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 cup small sago
- In a pot combine 1 pack gelatin powder, ½ cup sugar and 4 cups of water. Stir to dissolve. Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils. Pour into a mold and let it cool to set.
- Repeat the same process in making Mango Flavored Jelly and Buko Pandan Jelly. After it set shred the jellies or cut it into strips.
- In a bowl combine all-purpose cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk. Mix well.
- Add sweet whole kernel corn into a shredded jellies.
- Pour the milk mixture and mix well.
- Add small Sago. Mix well
- Chill in the ref before serving.
- Serve and enjoy the jelly salad.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Brigadeiro Chocolate Cake
https://youtu.be/Rd6sPl4EM10 Ingredients For brigadeiro filling 1 can condensed milk 1 cup evaporated milk ⅛ cup cornstarch 2 ...read more
How to Make Cathedral Window Jelly Dessert
https://youtu.be/8PYOZj1oFeE Ingredients 1 pack (25g) red gelatin powder 1 pack (25g) Mango gelatin powder 2 cups ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Mango Graham Ref Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEz9PJiocf8 Ingredients: 1/2 cup condensed milk 1 pc. of nestle cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk ...read more