- 3 boneless, skinless chickens
- Breasts cubed
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 1 large leek, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 250ml crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Tortilla chips
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add garlic. Then, add the carrots, leek, celery, and garlic. Stir. Add mushrooms and one teaspoon salt to the pot.
- Stir in Italian seasoning and cook. Add stock, chicken, tomatoes, and remaining one teaspoon salt.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until chicken is cooked through. Pour in cream and season to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Tinolang Manok Recipe
https://youtu.be/buJ0PyE4RUs Ingredients: 1 Kilo Chicken Garlic Onion 1/4 cup of Fish sauce Sayote or Papaya Chili ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce 2 tbsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper 1 tbsp. Seasoning Powder Procedure: Wash ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Broccoli Recipe
https://youtu.be/BI4tFkYd4Js Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken strips Broccoli Garlic slice dice Ginger slice dice 3 tbsp. Oyster sauce 2 tbsp. Sugar 1 tsp. Salt ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee style Fried Chicken / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/YW8i0sRr7rk Ingredients: 2 kilos Chicken Egg Garlic 12 pcs. Calamansi ½ cup Fish Sauce ½ kilo Flour 2 tbsp. Cornstarch 1 tsp. Seasoning powder 1 ...read more