- 3 boneless, skinless chickens
- Breasts cubed
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 1 large leek, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 250ml crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Tortilla chips
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add garlic. Then, add the carrots, leek, celery, and garlic. Stir. Add mushrooms and one teaspoon salt to the pot.
- Stir in Italian seasoning and cook. Add stock, chicken, tomatoes, and remaining one teaspoon salt.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until chicken is cooked through. Pour in cream and season to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more