- 1 medium-sized can fruit cocktail, drained.
- 1 small tetra pack Nestle cream
- Graham crackers, crumbs
- Graham crackers, whole
- Line a rectangular container with three layers of whole Graham crackers. Add more layers if you want a thicker crust.
- Spread Nestle cream and fruit cocktail on top.
- Add Graham cracker crumbs. For firmer layers, use whole Graham Crackersinstead of crumbs.
- Spread cream and fruit cocktail on top.
- Put another layer of Graham crackers, then cream and fruit cocktail.
- Alternate layers until the desired is achieved.
Image Source here
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more