- 1/2 Kilo pork meat and pork fat
- 1/2 internal organs including heart and liver
- 1/2 kilo intestine
- 3 to 4 cups pork blood
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 to 3 pcs Green chili
- Cooking oil for frying and sauteing
- After boiling the internal organs, slice into long strips. Separate the intestines.
- In a pan or wok, pour the cooking oil and put the intestines. Stir fry occasionally until it becomes crispy.
- Remove the crispy intestines from the wok and set aside.
- Remove also some of the cooking oil from the pan and leave only about 1 tablespoon.
- Saute the garlic, onion, pork fat and pork meat.
- After about 1 minute, put the internal organs except the crispy intestines.
- Then pour the vinegar, pepper, and a small amount of water and simmer until the meat is tender.
- When the liquid has evaporated and almost dry, pour the pork blood in the wok.
- Stir constantly until the bloods consistency becomes thick. Put the green chili peppers.
- Add sugar and salt to improve the taste and don’t forget to add the crispy intestines before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more