- 1kg fresh cuttlefish cut into pieces.
- 1 tablespoon shredded red chili.
- 1 tablespoon shredded ginger
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. black vinegar
- 2tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. light soya sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 5 tbsp. water
- Blanch cuttlefish in boiling water for half minute. Dish and drain.
- Heat-up oil for deep frying, put in fresh cuttlefish and deep-fry until dry and crispy. Dish and drain.
- Pour sauce into a wok and cook until thick. Add in fried cuttlefish, shredded red chilli, ginger and mix well. Dish up and serve.
Source: Kusina Master
Image: Yummy Little Cooks
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more