- 1 large size tilapia, pla-pla
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- spring onion for garnish
- Remove scales and innards of the fish, wash and drain.
- Prepare fish into fillet, cut into manageable size the fish head, bones and tail, cut the fish fillet into serving pieces.
- Dust the fish fillet, head, bones and tail with salt and pepper to taste dredge with cornstrach and remove excess. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Heat generous amount of cooking oil in a deep frying pan until it start to smoke, reduce heat to moderate.
- Fry the fish fillet including the fish head, bones and tail in batches for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp and golden brown, drain fried fish in kitchen papers.
- In a big platter assemble the fish head, bones and tail and place the fried fish fillet over the bones to mimic the actual fish.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more