- 2/3 cup dry potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, skin removed, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease or line with foil a baking sheet or a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, and garlic salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Dip chicken pieces into melted butter or margarine, and roll in potato flake mixture to coat. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is tender and golden brown.
Source: All Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more