- 2 cups cooked mussels rough chopped. (make sure to remove the beard)
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts rough chopped
- 1/2 medium onion fine diced
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp chopped Chinese celery (may substitute Cilantro or even Flat Leaf Parsley)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- pepper to taste
- Mix everything together and leave in the fridge, covered for at least 30 minutes
- Cut a crosswise in to 4 equal sizes
- Put a little less than a teaspoon of filling
- First fold from the bottom up
- Fold both sides over to make an envelope
- Roll all the way up and seal the end with egg wash
Make sure to drain the mixture well or the spring rolls will explode when you fry them.
You may also make these well in advance and put them in the freezer. Make sure you flour the tray and the spring roll when you store it because they will stick together.
Fry them at 350 degress until golden brown. The filling is already cooked so they can fry at a slightly higher temperature.
Source: Our Journey to a Simple Life
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more