- 2 lbs ground beef
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 can mushrooms, stems and pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 egg
- ¼ c seasoned breadcrumbs1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 1 C water
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- In a bowl, mix the beef, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion soup mix, and onions. Mix together until incorporated.
- Measure the mixture in ½ C amounts, and form into patties. Fry in a pan until browned on both sides.
- Carefully stack in the slow cooker. In a container, mix the gravy mix, water and mushrooms. Pour on top of the patties and cover.
- Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours.
- After cook time is complete, remove the patties from the cooker, and make a slurry of the cornstarch with 1 tbsp of water. Pour into the cooker and mix well.
- Return patties to the mixture and cook for an extra ½ hour for the sauce to thicken.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more