- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into smaller pieces
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup cashews
- Combine flour and pepper in a ziploc bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side. Place the chicken in your crockpot.
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, vinegar, bbq sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes; pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more