- 2 Sardines
- Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Removed the fish sardines from the sauce and set aside.
- Chopped the garlic and onion. And salt, pepper and seasoning.
- Add the flour then mix the sardines well.
- Mold it like a roll and set aside.
- Dip into flour, egg and bread crumbs. Set aside
- Heat the oil and fry the breaded sardines roll until golden crispy.
- Served with spicy vinegar and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more