Are you looking for a warm, comfort food that you will surely love? This cucumber rolls is very easy to make that even those no-cook capacity persons can do. Now you can satisfy your craving with some dish which is healthy, lighter and easy to make. This dish don’t even require you to open an oven, with just simple cooking technique you can make this yourself. Plus, it is packed with healthy ingredients with delicious addictive hummus mixture that pretty much guarantees you won’t be able to stop at just one. So add this to your recipes to make especially on summer eating. This dish is savory, tasteful and always easy to be on hand.
- 1 long cucumber
- 1 egg (hard boiled)
- 3.5 oz (100 g) shrimps (boiled)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 small bunch parsley (chopped)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 5-6 toothpicks for assembling
- salt & pepper
- Mince the egg and shrimps.
- Combine them with cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Slice the cucumber thinly lengthwise.
- Make rolls of the cucumber slices and fix them with toothpicks.
- Fill each cucumber roll with cheese/shrimps stuffing.
- Serve cucumber rolls immediately.