- 1 chicken breast, cooked (grilled, roasted or steamed) and cooled
- 1 celery stalk, cut diagonally into half-inch slices
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsps. of pickled chilis
- ¼ c. of raisins
- 2 tbsps. of mango puree
- 2 tbsps. of chopped cashew nuts
- ¼ c. of mayonnaise (you may need more)
- 1 tbsp. of curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. of finely sliced scallions, plus more to garnish
- whole cashew nuts, to garnish
- Separate the chicken meat from the bone. Discard the bone. Cut the meat into one-inch cubes.
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the whole cashew nuts.
- Toss until blended.
- Chill for a couple of hours.
- Sprinkle the whole cashew nuts and more scallions before serving.
Source : Casa Veneracion
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more