- ¼ cup black cocoa powder plus ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, combine cocoa, oil and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add to the cocoa mixture and stir until just combined.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least an hour or until the dough is firm before using.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. (176 C)
- Shape the dough into ¾-inch balls and roll in the confectioner’s sugar to coat completely.
- Place the balls in a lightly greased cookie sheet or a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Arrange the balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies until puffed and cracked on the top, about 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies should look undone and still soft in the center. The internal heat will cook the cookies while cooling down and will keep them moist and chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Cool completely.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more