- ¼ cup black cocoa powder plus ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, combine cocoa, oil and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add to the cocoa mixture and stir until just combined.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least an hour or until the dough is firm before using.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. (176 C)
- Shape the dough into ¾-inch balls and roll in the confectioner’s sugar to coat completely.
- Place the balls in a lightly greased cookie sheet or a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Arrange the balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies until puffed and cracked on the top, about 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies should look undone and still soft in the center. The internal heat will cook the cookies while cooling down and will keep them moist and chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Cool completely.
Easy Related Posts
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Brigadeiro Chocolate Cake
https://youtu.be/Rd6sPl4EM10 Ingredients For brigadeiro filling 1 can condensed milk 1 cup evaporated milk ⅛ cup cornstarch 2 ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more