- Pork’s parts of your choice:
- ear (preferrred)
- nape or batok in Filipino (preferrred)
- small intestine
- Onion; thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Calamansi or lemon juice or vinegar
- Pig’s brain; boiled
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Parboil pig’s parts.
- Strain and broil or grill.
- Slice into 1” long by 1/4” thick (or your desired sizes), then place in a large bowl.
- Mix the slices of onion and boiled brain.
- Balance seasoning with calamansi juice, salt and pepper according to taste.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more