- 2 coconuts, meat grated
- 4 cups water
- 2 chickens, cut into serving portions
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup chicken blood
- 6 bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo)
- Pour some water into the grated coconut meat and extract the milk; set aside.
- In a pot, combine the chicken, garlic, onions, salt, pepper chicken blood. Add the coconut milk last.
- Cook while stirring continuously.
- Allow the mixture to chicken.
- Add the bird’s eye chili and allow to cook for 5 minutes more.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more