- 500 grams fresh Dory fillets cut into bite size cubes
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon whole black peppercorns, crushed
- ½ cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 piece siling labuyo, chopped
- 3 stalks spring onions, chopped
- ½ piece red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ piece green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ piece green mango, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon Datu Puti Fish Sauce
- Sprinkle the fish fillet with ½ teaspoon of fine salt and ¼ teaspoon of black peppercorn.
- To season the fish evenly, repeat the process on the other side of thefish fillet with the remaining salt and peppercorn.
- Add Datu Puti Vinegar, calamansi, garlic, onion, ginger and sili.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Garnish with spring onion, red and green bell pepper cubes and green mango strips.
- Finish seasoning with Datu Puti Fish Sauce.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more