- 200 grams of dried pusit, fried
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 eggs, beaten and scrambled
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the fried pusit with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
Cut into thin strips.
- Reduce the oil to just about a teaspoon in the pan where you fried the dried pusit.
- Sauté the garlic until the color changes to golden brown.
Add the rice and toss.
- Toss in the scrambled eggs into the rice.
- Lastly, season with a dash of salt and pepper and drizzle with your favorite vinegar.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more