- 3 kilos of large shrimps
- 4 cups of gin
- 4 cups of flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Wash the shrimps twice to remove impurities and allow to stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the shrimps in a bowl and add the gin.
- Prepare the batter by mixing flour with some water and gin. Mix well.
- Add the batter to the shrimps and mix well until the shrimps are well coated.
- Heat oil in a skillet and deep-fry the shrimp.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more