- 3 kilos of large shrimps
- 4 cups of gin
- 4 cups of flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Wash the shrimps twice to remove impurities and allow to stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the shrimps in a bowl and add the gin.
- Prepare the batter by mixing flour with some water and gin. Mix well.
- Add the batter to the shrimps and mix well until the shrimps are well coated.
- Heat oil in a skillet and deep-fry the shrimp.
Source: Pinoy Food Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more