- 1 flank steak (anywhere from 1 to 2 pounds, depending on if you want leftovers)
- 1 cup rum
- 1 lemon, cut in half and squeezed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- Pierce steak a few times with a fork on both sides.
- Place steak and all remaining ingredients into a large ziplock bag. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- When ready to cook, turn grill on high. Remove steak and throw marinade away – don’t baste with it. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Let the steak rest for at least 5 minutes under foil, slice thinly across the grain and serve.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more