- Dry-aged ribeye steak
- 2 large heads of garlic, loose outer paper removed
- good quality extra-virgin olive oil, to cover
- Cut garlic
- In a very small baking dish, place the garlic, cut side down, and pour enough olive oil to come about halfway up the bulbs.
- Wrap the dish in aluminum foil and roast at 325 F for about an hour. Remove from oven, let cool. (I let it steep for a few hours.) Remove the garlic to a paper towel and pour the oil through a fine mesh strainer into a tight-sealing container. It should last about 3 weeks. Squeeze the garlic cloves out of the bulbs and store in a tight-sealing container in the refrigerator. The roasted garlic is great with pasta, in mashed potatoes or just spreading on toasted baguette slices.
For the steaks:
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator about an hour before grilling.
- Baste steaks with the garlic olive oil.
- Sear steaks on high (500 F) for 2 minutes per side, reduce heat to 350 F and continue to grill for another 4-5 minutes per side, until a thermometer reads 140 F for medium.
- Remove steaks from grill, cover with foil and let rest 10 minutes.
Source: Vermont Cookie
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more