- 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/8 cup Vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Melted Chocolate
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Granulated White sugar
- 1 cup Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Pre heat the oven at 175C
- In a mixing bowl pour dry ingredients, mix until combined.
- In another mixing bowl pour brown sugar, egg, soften chocolate and oil. Mix well
- Then combined the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Using spatula mix until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter, roll in white sugar and powdered sugar.
- Place in a baking try lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at pre heated oven at 175c for 12-15mins.
- Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Place them on a wire rock to cool completely
- Serve and Enjoy!!!
Note: This crinkles recipe no need to chill.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Cookies and Cream Fudge Recipe
Ingredients: Pack of Oreo Cookies 500 grams of white chocolate 1 can of condensed milk Cooking ...read more
Best step to make Macaroni Chicken Salad
One of the favorite appetizer of Filipinos is Chicken Macaroni Salad. ...read more