- 4 large avocados
- 4 cups fresh milk
- 1 (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup sugar
- Cut avocado in half, discard pit and scoop out flesh.
- In a blender, combine avocado, fresh milk, condensed milk and sugar. Process until smooth.
- Using a funnel, pour blended mixture into plastic bags up to ¾ full leaving about 3 inches of plastic.
- Twist the remaining three inches until tube is firm but not too tight and tie into a knot. Arrange filled plastic tubes in a single layer on a flat dish and freeze for about 2 to 3 hours or until frozen.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more