- 1 piece young coconut, scraped into strings
- 2 cups coconut water (buko juice)
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups evaporated or fresh milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch into coconut water and stir until dissolved.
- Heat the mixture on medium heat until it starts to boil and turn to low and simmer for about 3-5 minutes just until it thickens like syrup. (Adding cornstarch is a method to make the ice becomes smooth and soft).
- Pour mixture into a large mixing bowl, add the sugar and stir until fully dissolved.
- Let it cool down a little bit before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, fresh milk and vanilla extract if desired.
- Stir thoroughly until well blended and add coconut strings and mix well.
- Test the taste of your mixture and add sugar if needed.
- Use a funnel and ladle and pour the mixture into each Ice candy wrapper about 5 inches high.
- If you don’t have a funnel you can use a pitcher.
- Tie the top tightly and trim the plastic if desired.
- Arrange Ice Candy in the freezer and freeze until frozen.
- Serve Buko Ice Candy anytime and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more