- 2 cups coconut meat, shredded
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tablespoons ice-coldwater
1. In a deep pan, combine filling ingredients then simmer and stir in a low heat until thickens. Set aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour and salt then mix well.
2. Add butter then mix thoroughly. Gradually pour cold water then mix until well blended.
3. Gather the dough into a ball shape then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. In a clean flat surface, place dough in wax paper then flatten using a rolling pin until 1/8 inch thick.
1. Cut out a circle shape in a flat dough then arrange and press down in a muffin pan.
2. Prick dough with a fork then pour with coconut filling.
3. Place top cover dough over the filling then seal the edges and prick with fork.
4. Bake in a preheated oven over 400 degrees Fahrenheit then bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more