- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine sugar, cream, and butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Allow mixture to simmer until it turns deep amber in color. Remove from heat. Add vanilla extract
- Return to heat and mix until all the ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.
- Transfer caramel sauce to a heatproof container and cook for a few minutes before serving or refrigerating. Caramel sauce can be served warm or cold and will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more