- 1 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water with 1 tablespoon cornstarch ( dissolved well)
- 2 tablespoons Milo or Ovaltine
- Boil 1 cup water, then add the water with dissolved corn starch ( mix well before adding to avoid lumps) stir very well until it boils, then add the Milo and mix well until dissolved, add sugar and simmer until dissolved then turn off the heat.
- Add the evaporated milk then let cool.
- Use a funnel then wrap and freeze until frozen.
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more