- 1 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water with 1 tablespoon cornstarch ( dissolved well)
- 2 tablespoons Milo or Ovaltine
- Boil 1 cup water, then add the water with dissolved corn starch ( mix well before adding to avoid lumps) stir very well until it boils, then add the Milo and mix well until dissolved, add sugar and simmer until dissolved then turn off the heat.
- Add the evaporated milk then let cool.
- Use a funnel then wrap and freeze until frozen.
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more