Coffee jelly is a dessert made with coffee-flavored jelly and a sweet cream sauce. If you love coffee, this popular dessert recipe is sure to satisfy your love for coffee as well as your love for a cold and easy-to-make dessert. The best thing about making your own coffee jelly is you can make it as sweet or bitter as you like; kind of like adjusting the milk and sugar levels of your coffee!
- 1 pack Unflavored Gelatin (Mr. Gulaman)
- 2 tablespoon Coffee (instant)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 pack Condensed milk (250 ml)
- 1 pack All-Purpose Cream (250 ml) or Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 liters Water
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 1/2 liters of water (or follow instructions onpackaging).
- Bring to a boil until fully dissolved, then add the sugar. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
- Transfer in a shallow container to spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
- When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
- In a a separate container, blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk.
- Add the gelatin and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more