If you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe that functions both as a homey dessert and one that’s ready to share for friends and fundraisers alike, nothing is more convenient or delicious for even the most inexperienced than a container full of soft, sweet graham balls. Imagine a colorful, pillowy center made out of sugary marshmallows, surrounded by a tender crumbly mixture of crushed graham crackers and condensed milk. It’s a great item to pair with a cup of coffee or tea for a sudden pick-me-up when you want something sweet, and it’s a dream to make on your own if you’re a beginner in the kitchen. Vary the colors of your marshmallows for a pretty surprise with each bite, and pick from all kinds of sprinkles, colored sugar or chocolate bits to garnish your graham balls and make them look absolutely charming on a plate for visitors.
- 3 cups crushed graham (+ 2 tbsp for dusting)
- 1 cup condensed milk (+ a little bit more if needed)
- chocolate candies or marshmallows for filling
- mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, or colored sugar for garnish
- Combine crushed grahams and condensed milk. Blend well. Make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- Add a bit more crushed grahams if it’s wet and a bit more condensed milk if its too dry.
- Shape mixture into one inch balls and put a piece of chocolate candy or marshmallow inside.
- Roll the balls in crushed grahams, sprinkles, mini- marshmallows or colored sugar to finish.
- Chill before serving.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more