If you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe that functions both as a homey dessert and one that’s ready to share for friends and fundraisers alike, nothing is more convenient or delicious for even the most inexperienced than a container full of soft, sweet graham balls. Imagine a colorful, pillowy center made out of sugary marshmallows, surrounded by a tender crumbly mixture of crushed graham crackers and condensed milk. It’s a great item to pair with a cup of coffee or tea for a sudden pick-me-up when you want something sweet, and it’s a dream to make on your own if you’re a beginner in the kitchen. Vary the colors of your marshmallows for a pretty surprise with each bite, and pick from all kinds of sprinkles, colored sugar or chocolate bits to garnish your graham balls and make them look absolutely charming on a plate for visitors.
- 3 cups crushed graham (+ 2 tbsp for dusting)
- 1 cup condensed milk (+ a little bit more if needed)
- chocolate candies or marshmallows for filling
- mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, or colored sugar for garnish
- Combine crushed grahams and condensed milk. Blend well. Make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- Add a bit more crushed grahams if it’s wet and a bit more condensed milk if its too dry.
- Shape mixture into one inch balls and put a piece of chocolate candy or marshmallow inside.
- Roll the balls in crushed grahams, sprinkles, mini- marshmallows or colored sugar to finish.
- Chill before serving.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Chocolate Dream Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le298Rj4wAI Ingredients: 1 cup evaporated milk 1/4 cup sugar white 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/4 cup ...read more
TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
https://youtu.be/J9XLSMiHWX0 Ingredients. 1/2 cup milo powder 1/2 cup cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 cup ...read more