- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water
- 3 pcs beef bouillon cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- Heat 2 Tbsp (30 ml) butter in a small saucepan. Place the saucepan on the stove over medium heat and let the butter melt completely.
- Add the chopped onion to the melted butter in the saucepan and stir continually until it becomes tender and translucent.
- Add the remaining 2 Tbsp (30 ml) butter to the pan and let it melt. Immediately after it melts, stir in the 1/4 cup (60 ml) of flour. Mix thoroughly until no visible clumps of flour remains.
- In a separate dish, combine boiling water and beef bouillon cubes. Stir until dissolved.
- Slowly stir the beef-flavored liquid into the butter, flour, and onion in the saucepan. Whisk the ingredients in as you pour to prevent lumps from forming.
- Bring the gravy to a boil over medium heat and let it cook for several minutes. Stir occasionally and don’t cover the saucepan.
- Ladle the gravy into a gravy boat or other serving dish. Serve alongside your beef meal or mashed potato.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more