- 1 lb swordfish
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning/rub (whatever you have on hand)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- a few dashes of pepper
- a sprinkle of parsley (for garnish)
- Mix wine, lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil, chicken seasoning, salt and pepper in a large tupperware (or some other container that will fit in your fridge to marinate the fish in).
- Put the fish in the container. Make sure it is well coated and place it in the fridge.
- Marinate for a few hours, flipping a couple times if you can. I suggest putting it together in the morning and marinating it throughout the day.
- When ready, heat up an oiled grill pan (or grill) to medium high heat and cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with parsley (optional) and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more