- 1 ripe large banana
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup ripe jackfruit
- 1/2 cup sweet corn or chick peas (garbanzos)
- 1 cup young shredded coconut, fresh or canned
- 1 cup cooked sweet yams or (ube halaya)
- 2 cup shaved ice
- 2 cup milk
- 4 scoops of favorite ice cream
- 1/2 cup rice pop
- Peel mangoes and slice the meat into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Prepare 4 tall glasses. Divide each ingredient into 4 equal parts.
In each glass place 1/4 of each ingredient, adding layer by layer.
- Top with 1/2 cup shaved ice.
- Pour 1/4 cup milk over shaved ice and top with a scoop of ice cream. Sprinkle nuts or rice krispies over it.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more