- 1 ripe large banana
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup ripe jackfruit
- 1/2 cup sweet corn or chick peas (garbanzos)
- 1 cup young shredded coconut, fresh or canned
- 1 cup cooked sweet yams or (ube halaya)
- 2 cup shaved ice
- 2 cup milk
- 4 scoops of favorite ice cream
- 1/2 cup rice pop
- Peel mangoes and slice the meat into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Prepare 4 tall glasses. Divide each ingredient into 4 equal parts.
In each glass place 1/4 of each ingredient, adding layer by layer.
- Top with 1/2 cup shaved ice.
- Pour 1/4 cup milk over shaved ice and top with a scoop of ice cream. Sprinkle nuts or rice krispies over it.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more