- 3 cups cooked rice
- 100g beansprouts
- a bunch of spinach
- 2 small size of zucchinis
- 5-7 shitake mushrooms
- 250g grams of ground beef
- 1 small carrot
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hot pepper paste
- 1/3 cup garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- vegetable oil
- spring onions for garnish
- Blanch beansprouts and set aside in a bowl, then season with salt, add garlic and sesame oil. Put in on the platter.
- Next blanch the spinach for a minute. Then rinse it in cold water a few times and squeeze it lightly, Mix it with salt, soy sauce, minced garlic and sesame oil. Put in on the platter.
- Saute zucchini in a pan over high heat. When it’s cooked, it will look a little translucent. Put it on the platter.
- Slice shiitake mushrooms thinly and saute. Add soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar and stir it for 2 minutes. Put it on the platter.
- On a heated pan, cooked ground beef. Add minced garlic, soy sauce, sugar, black pepper and sesame oil. Put it on the platter.
- Cook eggs sunny side up.
- Put your rice in a big bowl, and arrange all your vegetables and meat. place the sunny side up egg on the center.
- Serve it with sesame oil and hot pepper paste.
- Lastly, garnish with spring onions.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more