- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 1 eggyolk
- 1/3 cup drained sweetened macapuno
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a muffin pan with 1-inch diameter cups.
- Prepare Crust: Cream butter and sugar until light. Add the egg and flour and continue mixing until well-blended. Form into a log then divide the dough into 12 pieces. Put one ball of dough into muffin cup. Press to fit the sides and bottom. Set aside.
- Prepare Filling: In a saucepan, put all the ingredients and cook over low heat until thick and slightly dry. Cool slightly. Divide mixture over crusts. Bake tarts until light brown in color. Remove from pan and cool completely.
Source : Kainan Na
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more