Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, thick filling, and perpendicular sides while pies may have softer pastry, looser filling, and sloped sides, necessitating service from the pie plate
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 1 eggyolk
- 1/3 cup drained sweetened macapuno
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a muffin pan with 1-inch diameter cups.
- Prepare Crust: Cream butter and sugar until light. Add the egg and flour and continue mixing until well-blended. Form into a log then divide the dough into 12 pieces. Put one ball of dough into muffin cup. Press to fit the sides and bottom. Set aside.
- Prepare Filling: In a saucepan, put all the ingredients and cook over low heat until thick and slightly dry. Cool slightly. Divide mixture over crusts. Bake tarts until light brown in color. Remove from pan and cool completely.
Source : Kainan Na
Easy Related Posts
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more