Did you know that the earliest mention of cheesecake recipe was by a Greek physician named Aegimus at around the 3rd century b.c.? (Unfortunately, cheesecake wasn’t named after him.)
Cheesecakes are characterized by having layers separately prepared. Nowadays, making cheesecakes is relatively easy! This mango cheesecake is made of Graham crumbs as crust, layered with soft and smooth cheesecake, and topped with sweet and tangy ripe mango bits and puree. Add a classy twist by serving it in a small glass, perfect for parties and celebrations. Try this easy Mango Cheesecake in a Glass recipe now!
- 3/4 Cup Mango Puree (Canned or Tetra, available in supermarkets)
- 1 Block (250g) Cream Cheese
- 1 Can (170g) Cream (Nestle Cream)
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Gelatin
- 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (or you could crush whole Graham Crackers)
- 75 mg or 1/3 Cup butter (unsalted)
- Ripe Mango Tidbits (optional for toppings)
- Mix Graham Cracker Crumbs and melted butter (you could also use food processor). Place in the bottom layer, fill up about 1/4 of the glass. Refrigerate while preparing the rest of the cake
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cream, and sugar then mix well (you could also use food processor)
- Dissolve Gelatin in hot water. Add Mango puree and mix well.
- Use 1/2 of the Mango Puree mixture and combine it with the Cream Cheese mixture. Gently stir until completely mixed. Set aside the other half of the Mango Puree mixture for later.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the Graham Cracker base and fill about 3/4 of the glass. Refrigerate for another 10-30 minutes.
- Gently pour in the remaining Mango Puree mixture as the third layer. You may opt to add Mango tidbits. Refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more