- 1 kg ripe mangoes cut into small pieces
- 1 medium-sized can condensed milk (around 250 ml)
- 1 pack Nestle cream
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 4 cups water
- Place 4 cups water in a casserole.
- Add 1/2 cup cornstarch.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat the casserole on slow fire while stirring the contents. Don’t boil.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat. Allow to cool. NOTE: Make sure that the mixture is cool or the plastic wrappers will burst!
- Use a funnel for easy transfer of the mixture to the ice candy wrappers.
- Freeze. Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more